Friday, October 17, 2014

So Many Things to do . . . .so Little Time

Besides being consumed by knitting
and by doggies
I have been foolish enough
to start another project.
The night sky is a total fascination so
when I saw this on offer 
from http://www.hapticlab.com I simply could not resist.
It is meant to be a small quilt, but since 
I am not a quilter and do not want to 
become one I am just making an
embroidery and will stretch it over a frame
when completed.
This company also offers maps of various cities around the
world.

First the doggies Toby & Phinn.

We call them the Barker Brothers 
for obvious reasons!






1 comment:

  1. I love your evening sky embroidery but for me the dogs still steal the show! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Santa Fe, New Mexico
I live in New Mexico, I love dogs and I love to knit and read and be out doors and sleep with my window open all year long. I paint birds which I then turn into greeting cards and books for people of all ages who have a good sense of humor.